returning vendor application
Welcome back! We are honoured to see you applying again to join our talented, hard working + creative family!
We are committed to elevate and give spotlight to small businesses who are pushing the small business industry through modern design, fresh ideas + creative branding. Our Spring + Christmas Market combined, bring in over $1.5 million in revenue to for our vendors, with over 20,000 (and growing) shoppers, ready to buy your product! We pride ourselves on creating a unique shopping experience filled with inspiring visuals, food + drink, live music and infectious energy! ‘Skip the mall, Shop mall’ is a movement we are proud to be industry leaders in.
Going into our 10th year, we continue to hold the vision + passion which started on day one.
- We support artisans by giving them a platform to showcase + sell.
- We create events for shoppers that seek to support local small businesses.
- We give back by creating a full circle event, through our partnership with the Nepali Women’s Co-op.
Thank you for your interest, we wish you success!
Chandra Kremski and Charla Smeall
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to read the application carefully and in its entirety. Also, be sure to review our FAQs. By applying, you’ll be added to our email newsletter.
NEW + IMPORTANT INFORMATION
As a returning vendor, we want to see that your work has progressed when possible. We’re looking to see whether or not you’ve produced new items, designs, packaging or presentation. We also are looking at your display: have you done anything to improve or keep up with the evolution of displays at a Third + Bird market. We aim to be industry leaders in the urban market movement, keeping our events fresh + exciting.
- Applications must include clear information about your products if part of your product is out-sourced. All out-sourced products must be ethically produced either locally or overseas. Please provide evidence of this in your application if applicable.
- Please submit new photos from last time. We love to see fresh product and ideas. New competition is strong and we want to see you shine to your full potential. Photos will need to be uploaded in a SQUARE format, 800px by 800px, this will create a consistent vendor page for us + our Instagram feed.
- Thank you for your feedback in the survey, we hear you. We will be phasing out the 7×7 booths and introducing the 10×5 foot booth. The square footage is the same, but you will have more “frontage” to allow you shoppers more room to access your booth.
- We are introducing a 20 ft across x 10 ft deep booth, these will be limited + first come, first serve.
***To best serve our shoppers, accepted vendors cannot participate in another market/sale/popup 3 weeks prior to our Market (April 13 – May 5) within Winnipeg. Please note that running out of stock before the end of the market may jeopardize your place in future Third and Bird Markets.